Stress free living through Rajyoga Meditation
What is stress?
Stress is defined as the changes our body and mind experience in response to the continually changing environment.
Stress is a conflict between mind and intellect.
Stress= Pressure ( Personal, Professional, Social, Environmental, Ecological etc.)
How Does Stress Affect You?
Stress can affect both your body and your mind. People under large amounts of stress can become tired, sick, and unable to concentrate or think clearly. Sometimes, they even suffer mental breakdowns.
Symptoms of Stress
STEPS TO MANAGING STRESS :
- Identify the Source of Your Stress
- Think positively
- Remind yourself to stay optimistic
- Change your emotional response
- Embrace Spirituality
- Restore work-life balance
- Try meditation
- Connect with others
Effects of stress on your body:
In short, stress is a physical and emotional response to a particular situation.
- High blood pressure
- Weight gain or loss
Empowering Self through Rajyoga Meditation
Rajyoga Meditation is the Science & Art of harmonizing spiritual, mental and physical energies by connecting one’s inner being with Supreme Being for enjoying ever healthy, ever wealthy and ever happy life.
Raja Yoga meditation is a form of meditation that is accessible to people of all backgrounds. It is a meditation without rituals or mantras and can be practiced anywhere at any time.
Some Useful Tips for Stress Free Living
- Reconnect and change yourself rather than trying to change others or circumstances. Believe not in revenge but self change.
- You make a living by what you get, but you make a life by what you give. Be a giver, by being your true self.
- Develop contentment for total courage,confidence,control,commitment,concentration,proper communication&challenge.
- Think positive for direct or indirect advantage, loss in less, some future advantage and for learning a lesson.
- Good wishes for all.
- Listen to your inner voice and help others to listen to theirs.
- Share happiness, not sorrows & sufferings.
- Be trustee, transfer tension to God through Rajayoga Meditation.